What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Are you located in the EU?
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
1. What personal data does MarimorLife collect from you?
MarimorLife only collect Personal Data about you when you voluntarily provide such information to MarimorLife or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of the Services.
2. Personal Data collected includes, without limitation, the following:
• First and Last name
• Email address
• Phone number
• Location information: Zip code, City, State, Country, IP address
• Links to your social media accounts
• Device Identifiers
• Cookies and other tracking technology
• Web browser information
• Browsing history
• Page view statistics
• Log Data
• Any other information you choose to share publicly on blog posts or on social media posts
3. What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
Your rights are set forth below. For more information, please email SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM. Note that MarimorLife may need you to provide additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
• Right to Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data is incomplete, you can request that MarimorLife correct or supplement such data. Please submit requests to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM.
• Right to Erasure: You have the right to be forgotten. Feel free to request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems by submitting a request to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM.
• Right to Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data. Please submit requests to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM.
• Right to Data Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible. Please submit requests to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM
• Right to Object: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes. Please submit requests to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM.
• Right to File Complaint: You have the right to file a complaint about Personal Data practices with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
• Right to Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please submit requests to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM.
• Transfers of Personal Data: The Services are hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”) through KMK ProServices and its service providers, and if you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize KMK ProServices to transfer, store and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries. You hereby consent to the transfer of your data to the U.S. as set forth herein.