Privacy ~ Shipping ~ Returns & Refunds
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Are you located in the EU?
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
1. What personal data does MarimorLife LLC collect from you?
MarimorLife only collect Personal Data about you when you voluntarily provide such information to MarimorLife or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of the Services.
2. Personal Data collected includes, without limitation, the following:
• First and Last name
• Email address
• Phone number
• Location information: Zip code, City, State, Country, IP address
• Links to your social media accounts
• Device Identifiers
• Cookies and other tracking technology
• Web browser information
• Browsing history
• Page view statistics
• Log Data
• Any other information you choose to share publicly on blog posts or on social media posts
3. What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
Your rights are set forth below. For more information, please email SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM. Note that MarimorLife may need you to provide additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
• Right to Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data is incomplete, you can request that MarimorLife correct or supplement such data. Please submit requests to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM.
• Right to Erasure: You have the right to be forgotten. Feel free to request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems by submitting a request to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM.
• Right to Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data. Please submit requests to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM.
• Right to Data Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible. Please submit requests to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM
• Right to Object: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes. Please submit requests to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM.
• Right to File Complaint: You have the right to file a complaint about https://marimorlife.com/’s Personal Data practices with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
• Right to Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please submit requests to the controller at SUPPORT@MARIMORLIFE.COM.
• Transfers of Personal Data: The Services are hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”) through KMK ProServices and its service providers, and if you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize KMK ProServices to transfer, store and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries. You hereby consent to the transfer of your data to the U.S. as set forth herein.
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. If a tracking number is available it will be shared when shipping is confirmed.
Books are shipped via USPS or UPS while merchandise is shipped via UPS. Delays may occur during high traffic holiday times. Please place your order with enough time to account for these delays.
Domestic Shipping Rates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Refund & Return Policy
All sales of services are final. We seek to ensure that every effort is made to satisfy all our clients/customers in lieu of payment refund. No exceptions will be made regarding the payment policy.
PRODUCTS & MERCHANDISE
All discount sales of products and merchandise are final. No return or refund will be processed for any item that has been discounted for any reason.
Products that have not been worn or used may be returned in the original packaging at the customers expense to 6401 Golden Triangle Drive, Suite 115, Greenbelt, MD 20770 via mail or in person, by appointment only.
Contact Customer Service at email@example.com
All refunds for returned products will be processed as store credit only.
Damaged products may be replaced upon receipt of the returned item with prior approval through quality control at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All event ticket sales are final. No returns or refunds will be processed. We are not responsible for ticket holder attendance at any event.
All sponsorship payments are non-refundable.