Updated: Nov 26, 2021
I was introduced to Ginger by a client who knew my story and thought I could benefit from trying her tea as an herbal remedy. Well, they were right on the money because after a consultation she created the perfect remedy just for me.
Ginger is caring an intuitive; sweet enough to nurture me and spicy enough to wake me up so I could get my -ish together. She called it “I Am Worthy” Tea. It was a recipe that could not be repeated like something a true medicine woman would create. Intended to soothe my hurt and comfort me through the healing process.
The results for me have been undeniable:
· My mood has balanced so that I do not feel the constant anxiety and depression that was so challenging during my grieving process.
· I feel more energized so that I can face my task each day with an attitude of gratitude for the accomplishment.
· I feel clarity so that I can be honest as I look in the mirror and identify where I still need to do the work, while keeping in mind my daily affirmation: I Am Enough, I have Enough, I do Enough, God is my provider, Ase.
· I feel peace so that putting myself first has become a priority in harmony with my new mantra: self love, self care, self worth, self first.
· Overall, even my relationships are more productive and beneficial for everyone involved.
Healing from trauma and grieving great loss is not for the faint of heart while sipping the tea may at times be hinting toward judgment and scandal, Ginger’s Roots have brought me a sense of calm and comfort that make tea time my favorite part of the day.
So, recently I attended an Herbal Tea Workshop at Ginger's Roots in Laurel, MD when I stopped by to get more of her amazing Tea. I knew I wouldn't be able to get the exact same recipe but then I don't need that because I'm in a different place. Thus, I was pleasantly surprised and excited to drop in on a previously planned workshop and Ginger was more than happy to include me.
The theme was Love Potions and we created three herbal remedies that would support the feeling and sharing of love. Our creations included Stress Less Tea, Chocolate Nut Butter Love Balls, and Punani Love Salve. It was a fun time in the hopes of creating more fun times....LOL
Thank you Ginger!
Kevette Minor Kane, CFEI, CEIP
Financial Liberation Expert
MarimorLife LLC, Mindset & Money Management
Follow @marimorlife for tips and strategies
Connect with @iamkevette for motivation to transform your mind and your money.